MAKEnight (21+): Yinz Ball!
December 7, 2017
- Grab your black sequins and yellow dancing shoes cause this Pittsburgh themed ball is going DAHN!
- Make a Holiday card for our fair city. Stick your parking ticket in it!
- Print a Terrific Towel, because we’re having fun!
- Celebrate the seasons by making a Pittsburgh hanging ornament.
- Make leather charms with Artists and Craftsman
- Show your city love and create your own minitature Pittsburgh out of metal at our Soldered City Station.
- Get in the yinzer spirit by sewing your own pierogi pillow or personalized black and gold pennant.
- Play a theatre game with City Theatre Company
- Discover the strange and mysterious history of our city with Odd Pittsburgh as they share rare artifacts, videos, and articles that are sure to surprise.
- The ranch will flow like wine. Literally, there will be ranch fountain with a variety of dippables!
- Speaking of wine, cheers a glass to our city compliments of Bare Foot wine!
- Where’s the Haluski you ask? Look no further because Kelly O’s Diner is coming in true Pittsburgh style. Take a bite off of a signature Yinzer Kabob or try their Burgh Imposter sandwich!
- What’s a Yinz Ball without a cookie table? Lucky for you, you won’t have to find out! Enjoy cookies at the cookie table!
- Try our blind ketchup taste test with The Heinz History Center.
- Put your parking chair out and save your spot now by getting your tickets here!
Can't hardly wait? Keep checking back for more activites, food, and drink!