Knuffle Bunny Cuddle Up Week
Featured Programs & Events
Get comfy, cozy, and cuddly with activities inspired by staying warm and our favorite stuffed animal friends!
Bring in your favorite stuffed animal and get $5.00 off of a child admission all week long.
Activities throughout the Museum include:
- Help us get cuddly as we experiment with the various cozy tools used to make all things soft and comfy in the MAKESHOP
- Explore art making inspired by warmth in the Studio
- Join us in the café and warm up with foods that inspire comfort with Fresh Picks. Sponsored in part by Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Saturday, January 27, 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Cuddle Up with Knuffle Bunny for an extra special story time, where we will read Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale by Mo Willems. Monday, January 29, 11:00 -11:30 am
- Stop by the Café to create a stuffed animal collage using simple shapes craft a portrait of your cuddly friend posing in the Museum. Take your creation home to enjoy. Saturday, February 3, 12:00 - 2:00 pm