Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
A Grr-ific Exhibit
In this exhibit, you will step into Daniel Tiger's world and join him and his friends as you explore the Neighborhood. Through immersive experiences, visitors will work together to solve problems, use their imaginations to transform their surroundings, and play along with Daniel's singable strategies to learn life's little lessons.
- Visit the Clock Factory where you can play with different kinds of clocks; work with others to make the clock tick.
- Express yourself using one-of-a-kind musical instruments.
- Write or draw a thank you note to someone who has done something special for you and share it on the Thank You Tree.
- Meet Daniel and all of his friends at the Neighborhood School. Make each friend move and say something special.
- Sort, deliver and receive mail and packages at the Neighborhood Post Office.
- Select a block and place it in the radio to hear Daniel sing a strategy song from the series.
Cost: $70,000 per 15-week rental plus inbound shipping
Size: 2,000 - 2,500 sq. ft.
Content: Social-Emotional Learning, Early Childhood
Spring 2017 – The Magic House
Summer 2017 - Bay Area Discovery Museum
Fall 2017 - Please Touch Museum
Spring 2018 – Minnesota Children’s Museum
Summer 2018 – Creative Discovery Museum
Fall 2018 – Atlanta Children’s Museum
Spring 2019 – DuPage Children’s Museum
Summer 2019 – Mississippi Children’s Museum
Fall 2019 – Canadian Museum of History
Contact: Rachel Mastromarino
(412) 322-5058 ext 229
Created by the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh in partnership with The Fred Roger's Company.