An Exhibit about Love & Forgiveness
Explore how we learn about love and forgiveness through activities that get us to feel and talk about these emotions:
- Hold hands with someone to illuminate a hidden message about love.
- Write down a loving thought and press it into a token to keep or gift.
- Work together to balance on a bubble seesaw or connect an infinite puzzle.
- Explore facial expressions and build with Face Blocks
- Draw or write down what makes you angry or sad and crank it through a paper shredder.
- Hug a soft sculpture that responds with a comforting sound.
Using facial expressions, words, movement and art making, XOXO explores what love and forgiveness mean to you, and to others.
Cost: $30,000 per 3-month rental
Size: 1,500 - 2,000 sq. ft.
Content: Social-Emotional Learning
- Fall 2014 – DuPage Children’s Museum
- Spring 2015 - Explora
- Summer 2015 – Muhammad Ali Center
- Fall 2015 – Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Spring 2016 - ECHO
- Summer 2016 – Atlanta Children’s Museum
- Fall 2016 – Amazement Square
- Spring 2017 – Portland Children’s Museums
- Summer 2017 – Young at Art
- Fall 2017 – Arkansas Museum of Discovery
- Spring 2018 - Pending
- Summer 2018 - Pending
- Fall 2018 - Pending
Contact: Rachel Mastromarino
(412) 322-5058 ext 229
Made possible by The Fetzer Institute.