XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Forgiveness
Opens September 28
Explore how we learn about love and forgiveness through activities that get us to feel and talk about these emotions:
- Write down a loving thought and press it into a token to keep or gift.
- Hold hands with someone to illuminate a hidden message about love.
- Work together to balance on a bubble seesaw or connect an infinite puzzle.
- Explore facial expressions and build with Face Blocks
- Draw or write down what makes you angry or sad and crank it through a paper shredder.
- Hug a soft sculpture that responds with a comforting sound.
Using facial expressions, words, movement and art making, XOXO explores what love and forgiveness mean to you, and to others.