Get into the Halloween spirit with art activities designed by our Museum Educators and local artists.
Make Your Own Digital Face Paint
2019 Tough Artist Owen Lowery walks you through the process to create your own design that you can "wear" on Zoom.
Try one of these monstrous art activities:
- Make Monster Dice that can inspire your next monster drawing, puppet or other creation!
- Mix & Match Monsters is a drawing game you can try with yourself or others. Will your monster be silly or spooky? Maybe even both!
- Sensory Bottles & Slime Making Mix up a batch of slime, and make sensory bottles for a fun way to relax at home.
- Check out our Let's Try video series, where Museum Educators demonstrate activities like shaving cream prints and piñata making. You can also learn about the life cycle of a pumpkin and explore pumpkin mindfulness in the Let's Go Outside video series.
- Listen to some not-so-spooky tunes on our Boo to You Too playlist.