Children's Museum of Pittsburgh temporarily closed as of March 14 in response to the COVID-19 crisis. All active Museum memberships will be extended for the length of Museum's closure. Thank you for being part of the Children's Museum family!
Membership to the Children's Museum allows your family to enjoy the Museum's innovative exhibits and amenities as often as you like for one price. Take advantage of this great value and super savings by becoming a Children's Museum member online today.
All memberships include admission to the Children's Museum AND MuseumLab, a building full of exciting new exhibits and programs for youth 10+! Learn about MuseumLab here.
Memberships make a great birthday, holiday or thank-you gift! Give the gift of play by purchasing a membership gift voucher today.
- Unlimited admission for adults and children listed on your membership (See our membership levels)
- Bring a friend to the Museum! Member guests may receive a discounted fee ($3 off the admission price for Adults, Children, and Seniors. Children under 2 are free.)
- $4 member parking (30% savings!)
- 10% discount in The Little Orange Store
- Discount on Birthday Parties hosted at the Museum. (25% savings!)
- Discount on summer camps
- Special pre-sale offers
- $5 discount on 21+ MAKEnight events
- Discounts on select PPG Paints Arena family shows
- Invitations to member only events such as the Halloween Spook-tacular and Member Holiday Event. *Must be an active member on day of the event.
- Reciprocal membership to ASTC Travel Passport Program. (Over 350 museum and science centers throughout the world offer discounted or free admission. Click here for a complete list of reciprocal museums.*
- Reciprocal membership to ACM Network (200 participating Children's Museums offer 50% off general admission for up to 6 people.) Click here for a complete list of reciprocal museums
*Note: Does not include museums located within 90 miles of the Children's Museum, including the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh or the McKinley Library in Canton, OH due to ASTC’s 90 mile restriction rule.
- All memberships begin on the date of purchase unless you are purchasing a gift voucher for the membership. (Gift membership vouchers begin the date of redemption.)
- Your membership payment is tax-deductible up to $75.
- If purchase a membership on the same day of your visit, a comparable level of your admission costs can be applied towards your membership purchase. If a membership is purchased within seven (7) days of the date of your visit, $10 of the admission costs you paid can be applied. You must present your dated receipt to receive these discounts.
- Membership to Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is not reciprocal with membership to Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA) or the McKinley Presidential Library & Museum (Canton, OH) due to the 90 mile restriction rule of the Association of Science and Technology Centers' Travel Passport program.
- Please see below for a downloadable Membership Terms and Conditions.