Give the gift of play to a special family
about gift memberships
Giving a Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh gift membership is a fantastic way to celebrate a birthday, holiday or just say thank you.
All gift memberships include one year of free admission, discounts on parking, store purchases, special programs and camps, as well as exclusive members-only events. Plus free or discounted admission to more than 350 children’s museums and science centers nationwide! (Find out more under Membership Benefits here.)
We offer a variety of memberships to fit families of all sizes. Choose the size that best fits your needs!
Purchase when it’s convenient for you
Gift memberships are not activated until the recipient redeems their gift membership voucher by contacting our Membership Office or Admissions team.
Vouchers must be redeemed within (1) one year of the date of purchase.
Get a few and sort it out later
You don’t have to give information on the gift membership recipient when you purchase a gift membership, we collect it when the voucher is redeemed…So get a few and decide who gets them later!
Already a member?
If the gift recipient already has a Children’s Museum membership, the gift voucher can be used to renew their membership.
You can purchase a gift membership at most of the membership levels we offer* in one of three ways:
- Select the level of membership you would like to give as a gift
- When prompted, enter YOUR INFORMATION. The recipient’s information is not needed
- After your payment processes, a gift membership voucher will be emailed to you.
- Give the voucher to the gift recipient by forwarding them the email we send you, or printing the voucher and giving it to them. They can follow the instructions on the voucher to activate and begin using the membership.
2. Purchase at the Admissions Desk during open hours or by calling 412-322-5058, ext. 210
3. Purchase by calling the Membership Office at 412.322.5058, ext. 274
*Museums for All and Professional level memberships are not available as gift memberships.