Birthday parties full of creativity and play are back at Children's Museum of Pittsburgh!
Celebrate your child’s big day with a party full of joy and creativity at Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh! Every party includes Museum admission for you and your guests to explore our many hands-on exhibits. No matter what option you choose, it will be as easy as 1, 2, 3 to create a birthday experience you and your guests will not soon forget.
Voted #2 in Pittsburgh City Paper’s Reader’s Poll 2022 Best Place to Have a Kid’s Birthday Party!
Every party includes:
- Admission for up to 20 guests (kids or adults) More children and adults can be added for an additional cost.
- 90 minutes in a party space Plus 30 minutes for set up
- Birthday Associate who will help you:
o Set up and clean up the party space
o Serve snacks and/or meal (if applicable)
o Track presents during gift opening
o Cut and serve the birthday cake
- Surprise gift for the birthday child
- One free parking pass for the birthday child’s family
- Free return admission pass for each child guest
Parties can be reserved on these days and times:
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 10:00 – 11:30 am
- 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Base price for a birthday party:
- Members: $250
- Non-Members: $300
$10 per child
$2 per adult
Maximum 40 guests total – larger parties may be accommodated depending on room availability
Choose from three spaces for your party:
- Large Party Room/Classroom – 40 guests
- Small Party Room – 20 guests
- Third Floor Conference Room – 30 guests
For more information about birthdays or to begin reserving your party, please click here:
Contact our Group Operations Manager at 412.322.5058, ext 319, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
The answers to many of your questions may be found here: