Membership Program is made possible by general support from:
To all Children’s Museum members:
The Children’s Museum will reopen on Saturday, June 2021!
On this day, all active Museum memberships will resume intact from when the Museum closed on March 14, 2020.
Thank you for being part of the Children’s Museum family!
Members enjoy the innovative exhibits and amenities of Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and MuseumLab (for kids 10+) for one annual price.
family membership | $165
Admission for up to 3 children (ages 2–18) of the same household and 2 adults for one year.
family plus membership | $190
Admission for up to 3 children (ages 2–18) of the same household and 3 adults for one year.
extended family membership | $215
Admission for up to 3 children (ages 2-18) of the same household and 4 adults for one year.
single parent membership | $135
Admission for up to 3 children (ages 2–18) of the same household and 1 adult for one year.
All memberships include these benefits:
- Admission for adults and children listed on your membership
(Due to current capacity limitations, we recommend you reserve timed tickets in advance.)
- Bring a friend to the Museum! Member guests receive $3 off the admission price (You will receive this option when you log in to reserve your tickets.)
- Discounts on:
- Parking (30% savings)
- Purchases in The Little Orange Store (10% discount)
- Local entertainment such as PPG Paints Arena family shows
- Exclusive member-only events
- Member sneak peeks and presale offers
- Reciprocal membership benefits (discounted or free admission) at more than 350 museum and science centers in the ASTC Travel Passport Program. Learn more here. Click here for a complete list of participating museums.*
- Reciprocal membership benefits (50% off general admission for up to 6 people) at more than 200 children’s museum in the ACM Network. Learn more here. Click here for a complete list of participating museums.
*Does not include museums located within 90 miles of the Children’s Museum, such as the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh.
For membership inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
become a member during your visit!
If you decide to become a member during your visit, your admission costs for the day will be applied towards your membership purchase. If you become a member within 7 days of your visit, $10 of the your admission costs will be applied. A dated receipt must be presented to receive this benefit.