SOLD OUT: MAKEnight (21+): My Snarky Valentine
Follow your heart and join us for an evening of food, drink and amore. And sass. We provide the making, you decide if your valentine will be snarky or scandalous.
- Tell someone what's in your heart. Laser cut a wooden heart with your favorite pillow talk phrase.
- Love is a science and we'll help you whip up some love potions to make your dreams come true.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, make your own Valentine because I’m not going to.
- Relive prom night and create your own flower boutonniere.
- It's always prettier in cursive. Tell them what you really think using calligraphy on a doily.
- Silkscreen a hanky for $3. Or be a cheap date and do it on paper for free.
- Get on our Kiss Cam - NOTHING GROSS, YOU GUYS!
- Let them know you totally saw them at the gas station and they're gorgeous with live missed connections.
- You're always talking about what a cute baby you were. Turn yourself into Cupid and fashion your own wings!
- Make sure your words cut deep at our papercut station.
- Plus more trouble!
Tickets include light fare, non-alcoholic drinks and all activities; alcohol is complimentary of the Children's Museum, Brooklyn Brewery and Ustainochka Vodka, 2 drink maximum. This is a 21+ event.
Presale Tickets: $20 ($15 for members and students) / Door Tickets: $25
Want emails about upcoming 21+ museum events? Join the MAKEnight mailing list.