Workshop for Ages 3 - 6: Family Art Studio - Puppets!
Early Learning Program
Join us as we explore puppet making and how colors represent our emotions!
Family Art Studio is a virtual program designed for ages 3-6 and their caregivers that encourages socialization, artful exploration using common household materials, and bonding with family members, both near and far.
You'll need ther these common items from home for this session:
- Small paper bag or sock for your puppet base
- Yarn, string or ribbon
- Markers, crayons or colored pencils
- Paper scraps, feathers, natural treasures or beads to embellish your puppet
- Googly eyes for puppet face or paper (optional)
- Fasteners for attachment. e.g. glue (optional)
$10.00 FOR NON-MEMBERS
$5.00 FOR MEMBERS
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh believes that cost should never be a barrier to experiences that inspire joy, creativity, curiosity and kindness. If this event is cost prohibitive, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship information.