SOLD OUT - Workshop for Ages 7-10: Frame it!
Early Learning Program
Explore the tradition of framing. Why do we frame art?
In this live workshop, we’ll use found objects to investigate how frames and viewfinders change how we look at the world around us. Then we’ll make a frame for a favorite piece of art!
This workshop uses materials commonly found at home.
Please have these items on hand:
- frame template (to be emailed in advance)
- materials to decorate with
- bring some art to frame (frame template is sized fot 5x7.)
- viewfinder: anything you can look through, like a cardboard tube, a cookie cutter, binoculars...
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh believes that cost should never be a barrier to inspiring kindness, joy, creativity and curiosity. We offer a sliding ticket price model to accommodate all learners.
Please review our sliding scale model and select the amount that suits you and your family best:
- I can pay it forward: $10.00
- I can pay: $5.00
- I can pay $0.00