Field Trip Basics
- All groups must have a minimum of 15 children to qualify for a field trip rate.
- We require one adult chaperone for every five children. One chaperone for every five children is FREE. Admission for each additional adult chaperone is $8.00 September 1 - March 15 and $11.00 per adult March 16 - August 31.
- To receive the group rate, reservations must be secured at least one week prior to visit date .
- Adults with valid memberships are welcomed to check in under their membership for a field trip by presenting their photo id. (This excludes Museum Workshop field trips.) Children are not eligible to utilize membership benefits due to the additional costs directly linked to the group or workshop programs.
To get started planning your field trip, choose one of these options:
- Click here to fill out a Field Trip Reservation Request Form online. A Children's Museum Representative will contact you and make every effort to accommodate your first choice.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 322-5058, ext. 240
A Museum Representative will contact you to confirm all field trip requests.