MAKEnight: 90's Night! (21+)
May 16, 2019
Press rewind and join us back in the 1990's! Explore the museum while enjoying drinks, light fare and making activities:
- Bling out your best denim, or bedazzle yourself a backpatch at our 90's fashion table.
- Need a new keychain for your backpack or trapper keeper? Iron your own design using Perler Beads.
- Make a Shrinky Dink button! You can always use more flair.
- Screen print a poster using fluorescent ink - all you need is a black light for the hottest wall art in town.
- Mom won't let you get a pet? Make a beaded lizard - buddies for life.
- Make some slime with our buddies from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh!
- Snag a slice of pizza from our neighbors, Badamo's Pizza
- Enjoy some scoops from our local favorite, Millie's Homemade Ice Cream
- SNACK ATTACK! Enjoy your favorite 90's junk food - from Doritos to Dunk-a-roos - and taste the flavor of the decade
- Take home a piece of the Aggro Crag, if you can find it.*
- Get down to your favorite 90's jams - these tunes won't disappoint.
- Fill your 90's knowledge bucket with information and ephemera provided by The Odd, Mysterious, and Fascinating History of Pittsburgh.
- Feel like a kid again while playing GIANT versions of your favorite classics like Jenga, Connect Four, Twister, and more.
*Not an actual piece of Aggro Crag, but pretty close.