DICK'S Sporting Goods Weekend
Featured Programs & Events
Get your head in the game with a weekend jam-packed with activities focused around sports, fitness and fun.
- Challenge your skills with handmade putt putt in the MAKESHOP.
- Celebrate the runners in your life by creating one of a kind Pittsburgh Marathon Signs to cheer them on in the Nursery, May 3, 11:00am- 1:00pm.
- Play hard and snack healthy by creating your own energizing treat in the Café, May 4, 12:00 pm- 1:00pm.
- Reinvent the way you drink H2O by tasting a variety of fruit infused water at our healthy hydration station in the Café, May 5, 1:00pm- 2:00pm
- Explore gesture and movement in the Art Studio
If your child is participating in the Pittsburgh Marathon Toddler Trot or Kids Marathon, your family can receive a discount at the Museum! Show the race bib at our admissions desk Saturday, May 5, or Sunday, May 6, only to receive $2 off admission for up to 4 people.
Sponsored by DICK'S Sporting Goods