MAKEnight 21+ - Slumber Party!
August 22, 2019
You won't want to sleep on this MAKEnight! Join us for an adults-only night of food, drink, games and making. It's all the fun of a slumber party, without getting taped into your sleeping bag.
- Hand embroidered or sew your own pillow and rest easy at night.
- Make your own dream journal with book binding and leather stamping, and never forget your nighttime adventures.
- Join Artists and Craftsman to make some shrinky-dink charms! You'll want a charm to remember this night.
- Bad dreams have you heading home from the party early? Make a dream sachet full of calming herbs for under your pillow.
- Make a friendship bracelet and make these memories last.
- Get ready for some spa treatment with DIY bath bombs
- Been a while since you built a sleep fort? Help us build a monster one!
- Get competitive with handmade video game controllers.
- Can't fall asleep? Count the sheep around the museum! You could head home with a special prize if you win them all.
- Get your Tarot read by a professional reader.
EAT + DRINK:
- Load up with treats at the Popcorn bar
- Enjoy homemade Mac and Cheese provided by City Fresh Pasta
- What kind of sleepover party would it be without Milk and Cookies? Guess you won't find out!
- Enjoy White Russians created by Ustianochka Vodka.
- Beer, wine, and all the pop classics will be served.