Bring the whole family to meet animals along the path to a kind future. Proceed with curiosity at this interactive exhibition focused on empathy, respect and understanding.
- Navigate the golden rule with the help of a fish, elephant, insects and others - whether they speak the same language or different, have hands or paws, dark skin or light, fur or feathers.
- Dance like a bee, laugh like a dog, maneuver through grass like an insect and see the world through the eyes of a pigeon in search of food using immersive technology.
- Enter an augmented reality to glimpse a virtual tiger or an elephant and her baby in their home habitat
- Play a fun matching game to learn how to read the facial emotions of dogs
- Check out videos showing how animals help each other, how humans can help animals, and how the choices that we make every day affect us all
"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were 'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'"
—Neil deGrasse Tyson, Astrophysicist
Destination Empathy has been designed and built by experts dedicated to awakening and expanding participants' empathy and establishing a space for them to practice kindness and compassion. Brought to you by TeachKind.