The Pigeon Comes to Pittsburgh: A Mo Willems Exhibit
Through September 2, 2018
Spend an exciting day with the characters of beloved children's book author and illustrator Mo Willems, including best friend duo Elephant and Piggie, faithful companion Knuffle Bunny, and The Pigeon, the wily city bird best known for his antics in Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
THE PIGEON COMES TO PITTSBURGH COMBO PACKAGE
A great Holiday Gift or Spring Break surprise!
Includes Museum admission, Piggie lunchbag and credit for food purchases in our Cafe
- Children's Museum admission for two
- (1) Piggie Lunchbag
- $12 Cafe food voucher
- Children's Museum admission for four
- (2) Piggie Lunchbags
- $25 Cafe food voucher
In this play-and-learn exhibit, you can:
- Have a hilarious conversation in the voices of Elephant Gerald and Piggie at a double-sided phone booth!
- Make Elephant and Piggie dance with old-time animation!
- Put on a wearable bus and take a drive around the exhibit!
- Spin the laundromat washing machine and uncover Knuffle Bunny and other surprises!
- Dress up your Naked Mole Rat and send him down the runway for a one-of-a-kind fashion show!
- Stack lightweight blocks to create your own terrible monster or funny friend!
- Launch foam hot dogs at The Pigeon and play the plinko game to give the Duckling a cookie!
- Create art inspired by the work of Mo Willems!
- And more!
The Pigeon Comes to Pittsburgh: A Mo Willems Exhibit is co-organized by Children's Museum of Pittsburgh and The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.