Places, everyone! Bring your imagination and stories to life in our Theater or see professional performers ranging from ballet dancers to puppeteers to circus artists. You can:
- Pick a costume from the collection and dress the part of a favorite character.
- Play act inKing Friday XIII's Castlefrom Mister Rogers' Neighborhood of Make-Believe
- Enjoy changing displays of youth art and photography in our Youth Gallery
- Visit the professional radio studio of The Saturday Light Brigade, which broadcasts a weekly family radio program each Saturday; studio tours and special programs let you explore the sound studio and make recordings
The Art Here
Puppets from the Margo Lovelace collection
Some of the sustainable features retained from the Museum's 2004 expansion:
- Exposed original terra cotta tile ceiling
- Refurbished theater seats from the Buhl Planetarium
Related Field Trips
Use the downloadable file below for tips for before and after your visit to the Theater.