Events at Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
The Children's Museum is a unique venue for private, family and corporate functions that your guests are sure to remember. Enjoy the magnificence of the Big Red Room or rent one or more of the Museum's exhibit areas, including the Studio, Garage and Theater. You can even host an event throughout the Museum and let your guests enjoy all of our exhibits and spaces.
Events at MuseumLab
There are a variety of event options in MuseumLab, located next door to the Children’s Museum. MuseumLab features a “beautiful ruin" style that merges 1890s architectural highlights with modern design and amenities. Learn more at https://www.museumlab.org/rentals.
We're happy to answer your questions, discuss reservations or take you on a tour of the Children's Museum or MuseumLab - please contact our Special Events Manager at 412.322.5058, ext. 211, firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more events hosted at the Children's Museum in Photo Gallery.
Kudos & Reviews
- The Children's Museum was named one of the 15 Creative Places to Have Your Wedding in Pittsburgh by IheartPGH.
- Reviews on WeddingChannel from the Knot
- Featured Weddings - Various publications
- Bride "Mrs. Octopus" maintained two funny and thoughtful blogs, Wedding Bee and Steel City Bride, to document her special day and all that went into creating it. And there are lots of photos!
- "It was a beautiful space for a wedding and everyone was happy - the kids had their own areas and enjoyed themselves thoroughly - so of course the parents enjoyed themselves too!"
- "It was the perfect wedding space - we could not have asked for a better space to celebrate our families coming together. We were in the studio, which is a very unique space that offered something for everyone. After all the spaces we looked at - this was the one that spoke to us the most."
- "The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh was the perfect spot for our classic, yet whimsical, wedding reception. The staff was accommodating and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. I wholeheartedly recommend the museum to any bride looking for a unique and affordable venue."