Hearts in the Park Valentine's Event
Get ready for some socially distanced, outdoors fun!
Join us for a free, Valentine’s celebration outside of the Children's Museum. We'll share a little joy, creativity, curiosity and kindness through outdoor exhibits and activities.
This is a walk-up or drive-through event.
Social distancing and masks are required.
The fun includes:
- Outdoor activities featuring ice, paint and Shrinky Dinks
- Exhibits that will make your head spin and heart swoon, such as spinning tops Los Trompos, ROPE, Spinny Chairs and Merry-Go-Cycle
- Valentines items, Care Packages and exclusive Museum products available at our pop-up Store
- Giveaways, including books generously donated by Reading is Fundamental Pittsburgh. Availalbe while supplies last.
Children’s art and love letters projected onto the exterior of the Museum buildings. And you're invited to submit Valentines art and love letters to be included in the outdoor projection! Submit in one of these ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On social media - Facebook or @pghkids on Instagram and Twitter, tagged with #heartsinthepark
- Drop in the drop-box on the Children's Museum's front porch - Please note: Valentines messages left in the drop box cannot be returned.
Hearts in the Park happens rain or shine! Activities will be covered or we will provide take-home options in the event of inclement weather.
Parking for this event is free in the Museum's parking lots. Families who prefer the drive-through option can pick up a small take-away bag from their car with supplies for making a friendship bracelet and writing cards to first responders.
Outdoor restrooms and hand sanitizer will be available.