Every employee and volunteer plays a role in helping the Children’s Museum meet its mission to create innovative museum experiences that inspire kindness, joy, creativity and curiosity.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Floating Holiday)
- Paid Meal Break
- Educational Assistance and Professional Development
- Free Children’s Museum membership
- Parking at a discounted price
We are committed to the fair treatment of our valued employees and volunteers, and are an equal opportunity employer.
It is the policy of Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh to recruit, interview, promote and hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any other protected class under relevant federal, state and local laws.