XOXO: Love and Forgiveness Exhibit Opens
Exhibit Related Program
Explore love and forgiveness through interactive experiences that inspire feelings and conversation about these emotions.
- Hold hands with someone to illuminate a hidden message about love.
- Write down a loving thought and press it into a token to keep or gift.
- Work together to balance on a bubbleseesaw or connect an infinite puzzle.
- Draw or write down what makes you angry or sad and crank it through a paper shredder.
- Hug a soft sculpture that responds with a comforting sound.
Using facial expressions, words, movement and art making, XOXO explores what love and forgiveness mean to you and to others.
Made possible by The Fetzer Institute
Don't miss the World Premiere Performance of THE GIFT, an original theatrical performance by The Zany Umbrella Circus inspired by XOXO. Learn more about THE GIFT.