SOLD OUT: MAKEnight (21+): My Snarky Valentine
February 9, 2017
Follow your heart and join us for an evening of food, drink and amore. And sass. We provide the making, you decide if your valentine will be snarky or scandalous.
- Tell someone what's in your heart. Make a shrinky dink heart with your favorite pillow talk phrase.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, make your own gold leaf Valentine because I’m not going to.
- Flowers die, so make a bouquet from recycled materials.
- Silkscreen a love note.
- Forecast your future while reliving your childhood with a cootie catcher paper fortune teller.
- Dry your tears with a handmade hankie with Spool.
- Take out your frustrations on your own pincushion person.
- Let pizza be your date while you enjoy food from the Break-Up Food Bar.
- Decorate your own Eat'n Park Smiley (or will it be angry?) Cookie
- Cuddle up to some furry friends from the Animal Rescue League
- Learn some new moves with Los Sabrosos Dance Co. Lessons start at 7:30pm!
This event sells out! Purchase tickets online now.