Happy Birthday, more light
Exhibit Related Program
Celebrate the 10th birthday of one of our favorite artworks, more light. For the past 10 years, more light has filled the dome of our Post Office building with ribbons of bright pink and orange color. To celebrate, we have given this well-loved artwork a much needed redo. The piece will be deinstalled and reinstalled from March 11-13.
more light activities throughout the day include:
- Screen printing with neon pink and orange ink
- Weave with the old strips of pink and orange flagging tape in Makeshop
- Meet the artist, Dick Esterle
- View photos of the before and after and time lapse to see the whole process of deinstalling and reinstalling the new work
- Live Music by Lee Robinson
Join us at 1:00 pm in the Art Studio to sing Happy Birthday, have a slice of cake, and view the newly redone artwork!